Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Disconnected but stolen my money

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

I contacted TalkTalk via online chat to confirm that I was moving address on the 16th April 2020 and that I will no longer be needing their services from then on. They were very assisting and said that they will send me a bag to return the box within a few days for when I move.

I paid my monthly bill of £36 on the 24th March and on the 25th March my line had been disconnected. I am furious! My partner and I have to work from home and my son is now being homeschooled due to this pandemic and of all the times to be without internet, I cannot stress how ill this has made me. I have deadlines for work and I cannot complete it due to TalkTalk as EVERYTHING is online via Microsoft Teams and I do not have internet on my phone because Three network are useless.

I deserve a full refund and a sincere apology for the impact this has had on my mental health. I have been calling, emailing and using every source of social media via my partner’s mobile and I have just about had enough with the lack of communication. 

TalkTalk was rated the worst company for customer service and I couldn’t agree more. I’m so upset by this, on top of being cut off for 6 months last year, the ombudsman sided with TalkTalk because of course the little people (us customers) do not matter so therefore I still had to pay over £170 for NO service. It is an absolute disgrace. 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Daniellek52

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks