cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Dlink DSL 3782 Firmware Update

7 REPLIES 7
First Timer

Hi I have been sent an "updated" DSL 3782 by your support team, but it is still configured with Firmware v1.08t which is identical to the router it was sent to replace.
Despite talking to the support people they refuse to admit that a Firmware fix is available. Can you install it remotely for me? As I am suffering occasional dropouts.

Thanks

BRH
Community Star

What problems are you experiencing with the DSL-3782? The new firmware is not yet on general release, which is probably why you are having trouble getting it.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi BRH_TTOOP,

We're currently testing new firmware at the moment but this is for a VPN issue. Is the connection unstable when you connect wired or wireless?

Thanks

First Timer

Hi

I have network wired my Humax Youview box and Panasonic TV into a TP-Link Powerline AV500 adaptor with the  DLink DSL 3782 router wired into another TP-Link Powerline AV500 adaptor, in another room.

However on catchup TV I am still experiencing buffering with some programmes, often after about 20 minutes of viewing. I then need to reboot the router to get the programme back.

BRH

Hi  BRH_TTOOP 

I will update your router firmware.

Please can you update your Community profile to include your name, telephone number and alternative contact number, we can then look into this further (Please do not post this information on this thread)

Please bump this thread to confirm once your Community profile has been updated.

Thanks

Debbie

First Timer

Hi Debbie

I have completed my profile details as you requested.

I am not sure what you mean about "bumping" this thread, do I delete it?

B

BRH

Hi  BRH_TTOOP 

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

Apologies, "bump your thread" just means to post back on your thread.

I have updated your router firmware, please let us know how the connection compares following this.

Thanks

Debbie

First Timer

hello there i am from Pakistan and i got this router from market but when i put my internet service provider ppoe user name it is not connecting and saying put it as domain@talktalk.net but my id is jhsdu65214 and internet service provider is not changing it to domain@talktalk.net plzzzz any body guide me on this

LIVE LEGENDARY