Hi am having the same problem had a engineer out on Saturday still didn't work got in contact on Saturday got a manager had he said it's my line that's causing the unstable of my internet he told me they will be out Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday still haven't been ill given them until tomorrow then am swapping broadband providers it's been two weeks with no broadband
Let's assume the problem has been fixed, which I really hope it is, I think we should discuss a compensation, because the internet has been unreliable for a very long time, more than two months.
- I first opened the issue on Sat, 2 Mar 2019 14:28:09 GMT using the online chat, even if I had the issue since a couple of weeks;
- I had multiple engineer visits, the problem was marked as fixed, but clearly it wasn't;
- I had 3 missed engineer visits in April, as your system wasn't syncing with the OpenReach system and the visit was not booked at all, and I stayed at home for nothing;
- I had in total 8 booked engineer (effectively 5) and therefore I lost quite a few days of work (where I had to take a day off);
- Hopefully the line is fixed now, but this is after 73 days from opening the issue for an unstable connection.