Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Email problem

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

I am having a problem with mail I am getting mail ok but not able to send any as I get the message "the username or password for my mail address@talktalk.net @smpt@talktalk is incorrect" 

When I enter the password it verifies it but still cannot send mail help please.

The big Fellow Up There Rides A Suzuki,(This I know)
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi fastbysuzuki, are you able to login to webmail ok? 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi I have changed my password and I can login to webmail ok and send mail  but still cannot send email from my iPad and iPhone 

Highlighted

Have you tried removing the account and then readding it to your mail app using the details in the Imap pop settings article?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi thanks for the quick replies, I am back sending and receiving emails thanks to you advise I had to delete the account on both iPad and iPhone and reinstall the accounts.

thanks

Highlighted

You're very welcome.  I'm delighted it's working for you again. Thanks for posting back to let us know.