Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Emails not loading on a windows pc

6 REPLIES 6
Tess1
Wizz Kid

my emails are loading on my android tablet but not on my windows pc, is there a problem with TTs server?

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Tess

I've just been checking both TalkTalk Webmail and client access using both Android and Windows devices and seems ok here.

There is a redirect issue on logout and the Webmail browser is indicating a security issue but don't worry about that. It'll be fixed and in the meantime just close the browser page tab and open a new tab to select your next browser page.

Are you using Webmail on the Windows PC?  Have you temporarily disabled any ad-blockers / add-ons.  Has your Windows PC had a software update recently? 

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi Tess1, I know Gondola is helping you, but I just wanted to clarify if it's working on one device then it should work on both. It's unlikely to be a server issue unless both devices are affected. 

Tess1
Wizz Kid
Thanks it's working now. I don't use the webbrowser for emails I'm using an email client.
Tess1
Wizz Kid

Thanks all working now. One is android and one is windows. We had similar trouble when TT rejigged the emails over Christmas, which TT accepted as their fault.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Tess

Yes, I had a test using Thunderbird on Windows 10 and gMail clients on Android and couldn't fault either at the time.  I'm pleased it's working at your end and thanks for taking time out to confirm.

Enjoy your day.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

That's great, thanks for posting back to let us know it's all working as it should.