Flagged as spam currently, please release it.
Sorry about that, I've released the thread from the spam quarantine and escalated it for our attention - can you please complete your Community Profile so that we can look into this for you
(I've asked the Community Manager to take a look at your other thread as I can't post on it via our workflow tool for some reason even though I've removed it from spam quarantine)
I've run a line test, it isn't picking up any issues and your router is in sync at 70.4Mbps. Are you experiencing the issue on devices connected by Ethernet cable to your router (rather than wifi). Do you have any devices connected by Ethernet cable