cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

FIBRE 150 losing Internet connection throughout the day (at least 5 times a day)

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi, my internet connection seems to always stutter and go offline for 1 minute, then back up again.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @szechuany ,

Do the lights on the modem actually indicate the connection is dropping, or could the problem be with your local Wi-Fi ?.

If the connection is dropping it would be worth going to the Service Centre to do a test on your phone line, this will indicate if there is currently a fault on your line. You can also access this from the ‘My Account’ site.

Also, if you have a landline phone can you check to see if that is working normally (i.e. you have a dial tone and no noise on the line).

The TalkTalk staff on this forum will also be able to help, they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi szechuany

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which has detected a possible line fault.

Please can you send me a Private Message to confirm the name on the account, I can then raise this fault over to Openreach to be investigated further.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi szechuany,

Are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service, any noise on the line?

Chris