cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Failing Technical Text Support and Failing Fibre.

Kingfisher
Wizz Kid

Dear TalkTalk,

Thank you, I will contact Samknows with the Openreach suggestions. Should this take place, Who do I report the findings to at TalkTalk.??

Kingfisher

Community Team

Hi Kingfisher,

Ok and please let us know if you need any assistance.

Thanks

Kingfisher
Wizz Kid

Dear TalkTalk,

Well many months further on, and, we still have all the same problems, the Broadband is still low at 37mbs down from 56mbs. Openreach say it could be interference in the copper cable, I have to ask why now, its was brilliant for two months end of last year. so no further forward. 

Next I still can't open my TalkTalk email on my desktop win7 with either browser, it just reports:-

"Connection timed out, please try reloading the page".  This is despite contacting support over a week ago.

I would still like to help others here if I can stay with the community, but I've had enough, I'm leaving TalkTalk.

This is Kingfisher, signing out of Phone and broadband with TalkTalk.

Community Team

Hi Kingfisher

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Have you contacted our Loyalty Team to discuss this further?

Thanks

Debbie

Kingfisher
Wizz Kid
Hi Debbie.

Yes thank you. Unless i leave i cant get a true line reading. When i first joined Talktalk our fibre FTTC line was only 9mbs.
A year and half later Openreach installed a new cabinet we jumped to over 50mbs. Weeks later it dropped to 36mbs. I let support know and back up to 50 plus for two months it was brilliant. Then back down to 37mbs where its been since middle of December 2018. Its been checked, no house faults. But this time going through your new support system is honestly a nightmare. They rarely read my replies, because they kept asking questions that i had already answered 80text from Talk plus 100texts from me =180 . Top score Talktalk don't you think. I think not.
Still i kept paying as i always have. So i have to leave if only to make a point. If i ever come back. At least i get a truer estimated line reading based on the new cabinet.
You the staff of the community are brilliant and need to be expanded, so why do we need others outside the country that aren't capable of reading or think from an entirely different cultural point of view. You know what i mean.
I would like to continue supporting this community if I'm allowed. But i can't put up with the sort of fiasco Talktalk other country support have become.
Thank you to all that support the community.
Regards Kingfisher.
Community Team

Hi Kingfisher

I can raise this back over to our Network Team to check the speed again if you would like me to arrange this?

If not and you choose to leave then you are more than welcome to continue to use our Community.

Thanks

Debbie

Kingfisher
Wizz Kid

Dear Debbie. 

Thank you for your kind reply. If only First/second stage support was as good as this community. 

I expect I could be back. But for now thank you, i will be leaving.

Regards Kingfisher.

Community Team

Hi Kingfisher

Ok, if there is anything else that we can help with then please let us know.

Thanks

Debbie