Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fast Fibre Boost add on.

7 REPLIES 7
little_jim
Chatterbox

A few weeks ago I recived an email from Talk Talk, telling me I could add faster speed boost for an extra £2.50. All I had to do was click on the link contained within the email.

Thought okay seems like a nice idea, I can take it off if and when I choose. I was told id recive an email within 72 hours conferming the boost had been added. No email recived I thought nothing of it. Today I recived my bill, on top of my normal monthly charge I saw I had been charged for said speed boost. My fibre speeds have remained the same no increase what so ever.

Cut to the chase Ive been charged for a boost that hasnt been applied. Reading through some other posts dosnt look like im the only one.

Community Team

Hi @little_jim

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Community Team

HI @little_jim

Ive found an error on the account which is stopping the speed boost activating , I have made a request to fix this, can take upto 24 hours. 

I will post back when its completed. 

Highlighted
little_jim
Chatterbox

Thank you very much for looking into this for me, your help is much appreciated.

Community Team

Hi @little_jim

The problem has been fixed, your speed have increased

Downstream Speed (MBPS) = 70.5

Upstream Speed (MBPS) = 20.0

Regards. 

little_jim
Chatterbox

Thank You very much.

hyattmc
First Timer

I have this same problem... seems most odd!  Speed still the same.... very annoyed - was always slow... 

Community Team

Hi hyattmc,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own thread and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks