Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fast Fibre Really Slow!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
First Timer

Good afternoon,

I hope you are well.

I am really happy with the service that TalkTalk have had but I am starting to get really frustrated.

After one and a half year of good service, good download and upload rates, no drops at all during the day or evening or anything related to it, the service stared dropping a little bit every day. This issue started around 1st of June

I tried to reset the modem . Turn it OFF, wait for 30 mins Turn it ON again. The problem persists, every day is the same issue.

When I run the test on the talktalk website I am having 20 mpbs , 4 mbps, 20 mbps, 10 mbps, 0.5 mbps (today). I can't even loading the talktalk forum to start a topic.

I renewed my contract but I am not happy at all with the service.

Please, could you help me on this?

Thanks 

Nahuel.

Carlos
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @nahuel1234 ,

For one of the TalkTalk OCE's on this forum to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number & alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to check your connection and your router to see if there are any issues.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your communities profile.

They will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Nahuel

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
First Timer
That's has been updated.

Thanks
Carlos
Highlighted

Hi nahuel1234

Please can you also add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
First Timer
That's has been added.

Hopefully we can get this sorted.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Carlos
Highlighted

Hi Nahuel,

Thank you. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault and the sync speed looks consistent. Can I just confirm, does this affect both wired and wireless? When you reboot the router does the speed then increase again?

Thanks