Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fast fibre speed now down to 21mb today

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Team Player

A week ago I renewed and upgraded from fibre to faster fibre.  I had been getting the full 39mb on fibre.  Now having upgraded, it has been between 40mb and 50mb, however, today it has been as low as 21mb.

What is going on Talktalk?  I am now paying more for a slower service.  Could you please do something to boost these speeds somewhere closer to your advertised 67mb?

lily jamil
Highlighted
Philosopher

Please don't keep opening multiple posts when @OCE_Arne  is already dealing with your issues here

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre-Broadband/What-happened-to-my-renewal-and-upgrade-to-faste...

Martin
Highlighted
Team Player
I'm sorry,but as far as I'm concerned nobody is dealing with anything, and meanwhile my speeds are getting worse not better. I will be writing to the CEO soon. Who are you again?
lily jamil
Highlighted
Philosopher

Good luck with your CEO compliant.

Once someone from the CEO office takes on your complaint forum support ends as it's then above OCE remit.

Martin
Highlighted
Philosopher

PS. If your speed has ever been over 40 Mbps then the boost is active.

Martin
Highlighted
Team Player

Wow yipee a whole mbps extra. What a bargain. Makes all the hassle worth it.

lily jamil
Highlighted
Philosopher

@mrs-lj 

Do you realise that every post you make, across your multiple threads and on other topics too, pushes all these posts back in the workflow.

Why can't you just wait for @OCE_Arne to get back to you on the thread where he has answered  ?

@OCE_Chris has also advised don't thread f*** by posting your issues on topics stated by other customers.

Martin
Highlighted
Team Player

How dare you use bad language to me.  Who the hell do you think you are?  I came on here to get help to get the service I'm paying for, not to be insulted by some apologist for Talk Talk's appalling service.  If you can do anything to improve my service, great.  If not, do not contact me again.

lily jamil
Highlighted
Philosopher

You'll have noticed I have not posted in your main thread to prevent that one from being kicked out of the workflow.

Just wait for OCE follow up !

We can keep the sarcastic banter going here, I've got plenty of time

"Wow yipee a whole mbps extra. What a bargain. Makes all the hassle worth it."

Carry on...................

Martin
Highlighted
Team Player

Is this what the "Community" on here is all about, being harassed and insulted by talk talk groupies if you dare to complain?  This is a disgrace.  If this is the Service you get I'll be cancelling my contract, and making a formal complaint.  Carry on like this, and you will be losing the Company all their customers.

lily jamil
Highlighted
Philosopher

Martin