Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Faster 150 - slow

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi there. Going back a few months I upgraded my contract from faster fibre to faster 150 fibre. all was well until the start of this month. I went from averaging 140 download (min guaranteed of 104)  to now averaging 60. I got in touch with the live chat at the start of the month and did all necessary debugging and a fault was found between the cab and my house so an openreach engineer was booked to attend to fix. I was told I would be kept updated throughout the issue but I have not heard a peep. I can't get through on livechat after numerous attempts so I was just chasing an update.

I was told all the debugging info would be left on my account for any future help.

I reported this issue on the 5th of May, so according to your Broadband Speed code of conduct I can leave this contract penalty free if the issue is not resolved by the 4th of June, is that correct?

Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi casauchi

I'm really sorry to hear this.

It appears that Openreach closed this fault requesting that we arrange an engineer visit.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted

Hi casauchi,

Thanks for confirming. I've tried to book the next available engineer, however this hasn't let me book it for some reason so I've asked our Network Team to take a look. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi casauchi,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've not heard back so I've chased for an update now.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi casauchi,

I'm really sorry about this. There appears to have been a issue when we booked the appointment for you, I'm really sorry about that.

We've now re-booked this for 03/06/2020 AM (8AM -1PM) Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi casauchi,

How are you getting on?

Thanks