cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Faster Fiber that keep getting disconnected and when connected I am getting 6mb to 12mb only!!

enelrad31
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

Please can you help sort out my internet as in the past 2 months I keep getting disconnected and it takes about 20minutes or more before I get the internet again. Also even when connected I only get around 6mb to 12mb max!! which is ridiculous as I should be getting atleast 25mb to 35mb for faster fiber!

If you have a look at the number of times I used service status it will always have an issue with the stability AND speed.

I think there is genuinely issue with my line as i keep getting disconnected and slow internet speed.

It will always say it booked an openreach engineer but it never really resolve the issue which is really frustrating.

Also I would like to request WiFi Hub as I should be entitled with it when I upgraded to Faster Fiber!

Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi enelrad31,

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible.

I can see that this has now been raised to Openreach for further investigation, apologies for any inconvenience

Chris

0 Likes