Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Faster Fibre Boost Email

4 REPLIES 4
Camazotz
First Timer

Hello there, was just putting this out here as I clicked for the Faster Fibre with Boost offer that I received via email on September 18th.

My account does not show an order pending, I have received no email with my new plan details and I don't know whether or not a new router will be provided or if I just keep my existing Fibre Broadband one?

If anyone could offer any assistance or at least tell me if my order has been received (don't know as it shows nothing on the dashboard) I would appreciate it  🙂

AldridgeAndy
Super Duper Contributor

I raised exactly the same query a few days ago. Take a look at your online account and then at “my package” that’s where the first signs of my Fibre speed boost happening.

Has your contract date now changed to relate to the new 18 month contract?

In the Broadband section can you see “Fibre speed boost” and possibly “Super Safe Boost” listed if you scroll down?

OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Camazotz

I've checked the connection stats and your line is in sync at 80mb.

What speed are you now receiving when running a speed test?

Thanks

Debbie

Camazotz
First Timer

I just ran a test and got 46.

Also, there is no mention of the boost on my account page that I can see. I replied to the email offer on September 18th.

It said when I did that I would get an email with more information, but I still haven't received one and am not sure if I need a new router for the higher speed.

OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Camazotz

Please can you power down your router for a full 30 minutes and then run a speed test following this?

Thanks

Debbie