Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Faster Fibre Go Live no internet

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

Internet has not worked since around 11am today. Today is Go Live day of new Faster Fibre service. Received an email from TalkTalk today 12:49pm to say the service is now live. No internet connection. I have tried the old router, the new router. I have tried all the suggestions in the Talk Talk guidance e.g. switching off router for 30min, using master socket, using test socket, run connection tests using online service. Nothing has worked. No internet connection. This is distressing the elderly members of the household, especially given that you have closed all the phone lines. It also has interrupted working from home.

Please help.

Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey , 

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible.

Just checked your line and it seems like your service is live and i can see the router connected, are you still having issues? 

Stephen 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.