would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Faster Fibre Set Up

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Triplets3
First Timer

I renewed my package today to include Fast Fibre due to being advised that my existing Broadband speed could not accommodate a SkySports package.  Does anyone know how long it takes to kick in?  I was advised by Talk Talk that it takes 3 months : ( which seems a little long!

Highlighted
KeithFrench
Community Star

I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and advise you of your go-live date.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi,

We're happy to look into this for you. So I can find your details, can you update your community profile to include your home phone number.

If you don’t know your phone number, don’t worry, you can add your account number.

To check your phone number, you can dial 17070 from your home phone.

To update your info, go to 'My Settings'. then 'Personal Information', add your details, then click 'Save Changes' at the bottom when done.

You can also follow this link : Update My Profile

Let me know when you have done this.

Thanks

Karl