Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Faster Fibre very slow all speed tests less than 1 mb/s

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi all,

i wonder if you guys can help?  upgraded to faster fibre with TV at the end of February 2020 - my connection was upload was approx 5.6 and the line gradually got up to 35 my download during COVID19.

However over the last 6 months or so, it then went through a period of disconnecting and the line speed dropped to below 1 mbps upload  and ultimately as low as 5mb.However, it then went through a period of disconnecting and the line speed dropped to the 20s and ultimately as low as 5mb.

TT did some tests and said I needed

The connection was then rock solid until it rebooted overnight on Monday 24th and now I’m back to 5/6 me down and 10mb up. 

Since March our teens have been working from home and have frequent online tutorials meetings plus TT TV facility we find 5 is not enough to show video all the time- and thus we do not use it as often as we like.

Last week the connection was then rock solid until it rebooted overnight on Monday 24th Aug and now we are back to 1 me down and 5mb up. 

I’ve updated my profile and included a speed test screengrab below.

no
Highlighted
Community Star

@swanny_ please take another look at your community forum profile details. 

Your TT landline number and a fallback mobile phone number must show for identification of your account.  Save changes. 

Gliwmaeden2
Please click "like" if this helped you!
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi swanny,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks