Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Faster Fibre

4 REPLIES 4
AlanR301246
First Timer

I upgrade to faster fibre last Sunday 15/09/2019 with a minimum guaranteed 55.2 mb

Been away for nearly a week and trying broadband find i am getting same as i was before upgrading mid 20s spoke to technical and they have checked everything OK . they can do further tests or send a chargeable engineer out. did notice that they have upgraded the account.

KeithFrench
Community Star

Have you turned the router off for a minimum of 30 mins? Are the speeds you quote from speed tests - if so are they on a wired or wireless connection.

Please can you supply the DSL Line Stats from your router (you have not said which make/model of TalkTalk router that you have)?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

AlanR301246
First Timer

Hi Keith

just spoke to technical again, what a waste of time. Decided to cancel this new faster broadband and the cancellation dept told me that I had not got the speed boost so would not get the faster speed.They say they will do it within 24 hours. After 2 calls to technical why could they not tell me this.

KeithFrench
Community Star

I can't help you unless you provide me with the information I requested.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Community Team

Hi AlanR301246

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie