Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Faster fibre 150/300

3 REPLIES 3
griffi137a
First Timer

Please can someone answer a fairly simple question as your On line Help can’t seem to.......

Will I ever be able to order faster fibre 150/300 with Talktalk ??

The Openreach availability checker has upgraded my address to “ULTRAFAST ACCEPTING ORDERS” but when i check the availability on your website it shows..:- Our next level speeds are not yet enabled in your area...Address you selected: 
.. We are working on adding new locations.. I can’t order Superfast “normal” fibre as the cabinet hasn’t the hardware  but due the proximity of my address to it  G.fast fibre is available to me and your Faster fibre 150/300 falls into this category.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @griffi137a 

Here's the advice article on Faster 150 Fibre and the speed bosted Faster 300 Fibre Faster 150 Fibre 

You'll see it's not yet available from TalkTalk in all areas with Openreach G.fast equipment. Put your postcode into the Faster 150 Fibre availability checker. If you’re eligible now, you’ll be able to call to place your order and arrange a free engineer visit.

Gondola - Community support team

To appreciate my help  . . .  If I offered a solution Best Answer

griffi137a
First Timer

********  You'll see it's not yet available from TalkTalk in all areas with Openreach G.fast equipment   *****

I know this...this is why i'm asking the original question...does anyone in talktalk know WHEN it will be available ?

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @griffi137a 

The way of finding out if Faster 150 fibre is available to you from TalkTalk at your location is by using the Availability checker.  When it's available the checker will say "Yes".  Does anyone on Community know when it'll be available to you? "No".

The £28 a month price for G.fast speed is attracting lots of interest.  Precisely why TalkTalk put in the Availability checker to field enquiries - there's no public list to refer to for future areas. TalkTalk say they are "A Fast adopter of G.fast" so all Openreach G.fast locations are effectively on the list and when a location is available to TalkTalk it'll appear on the Availability checker. 

Gondola - Community support team

To appreciate my help  . . .  If I offered a solution Best Answer