cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Faster fibre

5 REPLIES 5
Chatterbox

I came live on 14/04/20 with faster fibre and the internet was going well until now ...

it’s saying it’s been cancelled 

today I had the engineers out today to view this issue they confirmed that my faster fibre broadband is cancelled and told me to ring talk talk up to resolve the issue how ever i am unable to get in contact with use due to covid-19 

but I’ve had no internet in the house since Monday evening and after engineers have been it’s not resolved anything as the internet has gone back off and no internet again !

I don’t understand why  it has been cancelled

I haven’t asked talk talk to do so

Philosopher

@Kelseve one of the team will look at this and reply back soon. it can take a few days to reply back 

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Kelseve,

As hosay299 has mentioned above, please can you update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks,

Ben

Chatterbox

i have updated my profile now 

and I have spoken with web chat and they still have resolved my problem I’ve had no interent since I last posted which was 30th April 2020

my talktalk account is now showing that I am on a fix term contract to faster fibre 

but engnieers came out when I reported the fault first and they connected me up to a weaker line until I connected talktalk for them to come back out and re connect me back to faster fibre but when I’m talking to webchat they aren’t unstanding what I am saying

all I need is for another engineer to come out and connect me back to fibre line 

but I am getting no where 

I have tried ways to cancel my contact with them having no hope 

I wanted to switch over to another boardband service but I might get a termation fee 

even though I’ve had this internet for a month and haven’t been able to use it at all it’s really frustrating me 

Philosopher

Swapping a isp still might find the same connection 

Bt optec are having delays due to c19 

All ISP'S except vm use bt optec to get faults fixed on a exchange and green box to ur master socket 

U may find a wait to join a new isp as can take 30 days

Why not let the team on here sort it out

Please wait until a oce to reply again as now u have Added the required details 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Kelseve,

I'm sorry for the delay. I can see that we've posted on your other topic yesterday.

Thanks