Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fiber Connection Cutting Out Every Night

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

I have had this fibre contract for around 3-4 months now and generally everything has been fine until recently. Over the past week or so, every night my wifi cuts out randomly (I'm not in during the day so this is around 6pm-12am). It always recovers quickly, and gets back up to speed alright.

This is still a big issue for me though. I do a lot of online gaming and losing connectivity even for a split second can cause massive inconvenience. I need the connection to be more consistent.

I don't know if the recent thundery weather has caused a blip in the system or something. I do find it very curious that this issue has appeared literally days after I told one of your call-centre people (who had been phoning me for weeks) that my service was fine and to stop bugging me by phoning me incessantly.

I've looked at the GUI page for the router and can see there's an option to manually update the software but I don't know if this is the issue really. Help please.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi stephen8891,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your service.

Line test is passing and only showing one reconnection since the 15th. Do the lights change on your router when the connection drops?

Chris