Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre 150, installed last Thursday

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Brianpercy,

It looks like it looks like this is going to need an engineer visit. If you'd like us to go ahead with the engineer visit can you confirm:

• That you accept potential Engineers charges
  • Provide availability, either AM (8am to 1pm) or PM (1pm to 6pm) between Monday to Friday.

I've also PM'd you to confirm some details 

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted

Hi Brianpercy,

Thanks for the PM, I've replied requesting a bit more information 

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted

Hi @Brianpercy

An Openreach visit has been scheduled for Tomorrow 18th AM slot (8-1).

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Thank you, Karl. I will be here. Just to confirm, todays's speed is 24 down and 28 up.

thanks for organising the visit.

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi Team

I stayed in all day, but I did not have a visit from Openreach. Just in case they could not schedule the promised 8-1 slot, I stayed in for the 1-6 slot too.

I would have tried to phone but I do not have the contact details you made the appointment with.

We're still 24 down and 28 up.

I have to go to work tomorrow, but my wife will be in for most of the day. If they are unlikely to come tomorrow, then we will probably go out at about 3. Thursday is ok at the moment, but we are quite busy, and will need to know when they are likely to arrive.

Sorry to be a pain!!

Brianpercy

Highlighted

Hi  Brianpercy,

I'm sorry to hear that the engineer didn't show up, I've rebooked the engineer visit for February 27 2020,AM (08:00-13:00) - please let us know how you get on

Chris 

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Thank you Chris. 

I’ll let you know how it goes!

regards

Brianpercy (Don Bull)

Highlighted

Hi  Brianpercy,

I've PM'd you regarding the latest engineer visit 

Thanks