Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre 150 order cancelled twice

2 REPLIES 2
Bluearmy999
Sightseer

I have tried to order Fibre 150 twice as a new customer but both times cancelled. Spoken to about 5 people on chat and no one can give me a definitive answer why. 

Range of answers from need line and new number (new number given to me!!), over selling of Fibre 150 deal and struggling to meet demand, put me on another deal to get connected quicker (had engineer visit booked for April 15th). 

Yet Fibre 150 deal still being offered to new customers. Has this happened to anyone else? Last person I spoke to told me to contact order management to get a reason.

main reason for joining TalkTalk after about 10 years away was the 150 deal. The cynic in me wonders if the fact I went through cashback may have had an impact. 

very frustrated that can’t get a definitive answer. TalkTalk don’t seem to want me as a customer!!

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

It's very difficult for Openreach at the moment,  @Bluearmy999.

On this page, if you scroll down, you get to the news about Fibre 150, particularly:

Screenshot_20210218-181207_Chrome.jpg

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2
OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Bluearmy999

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks