cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre 65 for Existing Customer

2 REPLIES 2

I have a talk talk account and currently have 'Faster Fibre'.

Compare the Market has a product called 'Fibre 65' which is £25.50 a month, instead of the £28 that the Talk Talk site offers as a renewal.

However when I click to proceed on the Compare the Market site, Fiber 65 is not offered. Is Compare the Market wrong?

Community Star

Hi @bj_london,

What sort of speeds do you get from your current package?. TalkTalk would only make Fibre 65 available to you if your line is capable of download speeds well over 40mbps. Your current Faster Fibre package can offer speeds of up to 40mbps, so Fibre 65 is only likely to be available to you if you are getting download speeds up near 40mbps at the moment.

Staff here would be able to confirm what speeds your line could achieve.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

The staff here won't be around now until Monday, but they should be able to respond to this post early next week to help.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @bj_london

Fibre 65 is available for your line , So I would suggest calling our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046 or try our Live chat service 

They can help