would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre Broadband drops off & No one will fix it

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since 13th May i have constantly reported constant drop-outs of my Fibre Broadband to Technical staff at Talk Talk.  they have constantly tried to resolve the problem but to today's date 27/5/19, the test screen on my account website continues to display the included PDF below.  

three (3) time now I have reported this and 2 Weeks on nothing sorted all cables fixtures & fittings my side are correct and where they always have bee line test after line test and so-on & no fix coming nor positive outcome.  

Make your mind up Technical Talk Talk staff either fix it or admit you cannot, as i am fed up of going round in circles and ending up with the same fault that needs to be fixed every time and receiving the same fault page.  

Highlighted
Community Star

I will pass this over to the OCEs to investigate for you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi steve4574,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault and the connection looks stable at the moment. Just to confirm, does this affect wired and wireless? Do any of the lights change on the router when the connection drops?

Thanks