cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre Broadband not worth the hassle

RichAllen
Participant
I am very tech savvy actually, and I have a Chromebox PC, I hate the damn thing because it can't do anything but my Brother won't let me go back on Windows, according to him it's too "virus ridden"
Anth101
Wizz Kid

Had the so called fault manager back on phone today and is still  persistent  that if I leave I will have the breakage fee to pay . When I told her that Donnie Ross as told me different . The awesome crappy speed of 21mbps is acceptable in her eyes . So im wasting my time with these and the OR morons are no better .

Anth101
Wizz Kid

Had to email CEO  in regards to why hasn't the notes  been added on the account as Donnie Ross  said he had done that bit obvious he hasn't  if the TT monkeys cant see it . . A year of absolute shambles of a service and still running like a bag of hammers GIVE UP !!!

Community Team

Hi Anth101

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Have you been contacted by the Complaints Manager since your last post?

Thanks

Debbie

Anth101
Wizz Kid

Hi i have yesterday in regards to the fault but now saying 21mbps is in the acceptable limit apparently due to ofcom so nothing more can be done . Then the breakage fee came into it if i decided to leave which they have told me one thing and now they going back on there word of what they have told me .

Community Team

Hi Anth101

Apologies for this.

I would also suggest discussing the breakage fee with the Complaints Manager.

Thanks

Debbie

Anth101
Wizz Kid

Thats who i was speaking to the Complaints Manager.. They trying to say i will have to pay it when obvious ceo told me diffrent basically getting told two diffrent stories . They love for you to go round in circles but never mind i told them if i choose another provider they wouldnt be getting the breakage fee as they must think am a mug giving them money for nothing . Not intrested no more what they have to say as its all Bs and Lies .

Community Team

Hi Anth101,

All I can suggest is discussing this again with your complaint manager.

Chris

Think i just posted in the wrong thread somehow. Sorry. Capture.JPG

MrP
ferguson
Community Star

I think you need to discuss this with your complaints manager, you have abrogated this from the forum team.

Anth101
Wizz Kid

gets better by the day with All Talk Broadband Services . The agents must think they know it all when if fact that is wrong . I got told other month i couild leave the so called contract without there ripoff fees. Yesterday was a complete diffrent story and ceo must be just as bad as they havent done what was suppose to do when he rang me . Looks like be kicking off time yet again as all they are good for is  billing you and taking the money but the services are a right shambles like the OR network run by cowboys .

Anth101
Wizz Kid

Finally They have agreed for me to leave the so called contract but they ringing me Thursday see if they stick to there word as they are mischevious and sly as they lie a lot. Had another clown of OR out Saturday done the typical line test and that's all which I told all talk they will do nothing and I was right . Im still not getting the so called min guaranteed speed so I told them they are breaking the contract . They are a joke and you wonder why people kick off with the agents as ive basically had hell with these for months and I still don't know who is worse all talk or openreach as they complete useless cowboys like the fautt managers them with there ethernet speed tests and love the customer messing about . The network is  pants because the OR clowns have reduced the speed at the cabinet because the network cant cope because to crap

Community Team

Hi Anth101,

I'm sorry to hear you've decided to leave but I hope all goes well with your new provider.

Chris