Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre Speed Boost Availability?

ANSWERED
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hoping one of the OCE's can help, I currently have the faster fibre service and am happy with the service. I was looking to add the faster fibre boost via my account but whenever I add to basket it defaults back to the faster fibre only which is the service I already have (albeit at a different price to my existing contract). Can you please confirm whether the boost is available on my line or what I currently have is the maximum speed possible? My landline number and details should within my profile for you to check.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff
Solution

Hi

Your sync speed is at 32mb, this is possibly the most you can achieve.

The system will not let a fibre order be placed if the faster fibre speeds cannot be achieved.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Thanks for the quick reply @OCE_Karl, I assumed that may be the case.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE