Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre Speed Boost not giving minimum speed promised

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi PAH76

Is it right next to the TV? Is this where the master socket is located?

I recently had a similar fault and I had to move some devices away as the engineer was detecting errors from within my house (light timer and a energy monitor) and touch wood mine has been ok since.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

Yes, it is next to a TV. I'll move the router and see how it goes.

Highlighted

Hi PAH76

Thank you. If you post back on this thread on Monday then I will check the connection stats again.

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Debbie, no change in throughput speed I'm afraid. We seem to be in exactly the same state as before the Openreach engineer came.

Highlighted

Hi

Is the router turned off at the moment, I'n not detecting the router in sync when testing ?

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Karl, yes it is now switched off. We are now away for 3 weeks. Can we resume when we return?

Highlighted

Hi

sure,  just post back here when you are rady to resume.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES