cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre Speed Boost

Community Team

Hi Ban94,

DLM should hopefully continue to increase the speeds over the next couple of days 🙂 Could you bump your thread again on Friday and we can re-check this again for you.

Thanks

Ban94
Participant

No problem thanks

B.Hussain
Ban94
Participant

Hello, is somebody able to recheck my DLM for any signs of improvement?

Thank you

B.Hussain
Community Team

Hi

the current profile is set at the highest level of 80/20.

Thanks

Karl. 

Ban94
Participant

Hello Karl, thanks for the update, I've logged into my router and have some stats for you guys to take a look at. The downstream line rate has been increasing since using the test socket and is now sitting at around 65mb. My question is, whether this is the stat that should be at around 80/20 that you mentioned my profile is set on? If so, is it expected to keep increasing over the period.

Thank you

Line Quality

:

Upstream line rate (kbit/s):
Downstream line rate (kbit/s):
Upstream noise safety coefficient (dB):
Downstream noise safety coefficient (dB):
B.Hussain
Community Team

Hi Ban94,

Thanks for keeping us updated and I'm glad to hear that DLM has increased the sync speed. The current sync speed is within the predicted speed range for the line and the throughput speeds (speed test results) are usually around 80% of the sync speed.

Thanks

Ban94
Participant

Hello Michelle, how long do I have to keep the router connected to the test socket.

B.Hussain
Community Team

Hi Ban94,

If you would like to move the router back to its original location then this would be ok. Just to advise if the sync speed does drop following this then this would suggest a potential issue with the internal wiring. Let us know how you get on 🙂

Thanks