cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre broadband poor reception

9 REPLIES 9
Popular Poster

Changed contract to fast fibre. Received new wifi hub set it up with ease but the wifi reception is poor in some areas whereas previous router provided excellent wifi reception. Was offered a wifi extender at a discount price of £25 to solve this issue. Looked on the talk talk website and this is actually the full price for this item? 

Community Star

If you need help from TT staff,  @bms1961, please complete your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Fewer staff work weekends,  so it may be a few days before you get a reply. 

Gliwmaeden2
Popular Poster

Hi  i have completed this now and would welcome your help with this. Thank you

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi bms1961

Apologies for the delay.

I'm unable to connect to your router, please can you factory reset the router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds, I can then try and connect to the router again.

Thanks

Debbie

Popular Poster

I am unable to do this until 6.30pm ?? don't understand why you cant connect to it   Bernadette

Hi Bernadette

Apologies, I'm still unable to connect to the router. Did you factory reset the router using the pin hole reset?

Thanks

Debbie

Popular Poster

Hi Debbie the router i am using is sagemcom fast 5364 .message on service centre still saying unable to detect router or software.  Bernadette 

Hi Bernadette

Did you factory reset the router using the pin hole reset?

Thanks

Debbie

Popular Poster

Yes i did do that but still saying unable to detect router or siftware its also saying now that brosdband is not stabilized  bernadette

Hi bms1961

I have replied to your Private Message.

Thanks

Debbie