Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre broadband router not received

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

We currently have fast broadband although our go live date for fibre broadband is today. I'm just a bit concerned that we've not received a new router yet? (Order email said to expect in 3-5 days) 

Any help would be great, thanks 

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @EmP40 don't worry your connection won't stop, wait till tomorrow before worrying about An improvement then if things have not kicked in disconnect the router leave for 30 minutes then restart..

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
First Timer

Thanks @Divsec , unfortunately our connection has stopped since the fibre went live

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @EmP40 sorry I didn't appreciate that from your op. Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon.

Did you try rebooting your existing router?

Highlighted
First Timer

Ah thanks @Divsec , I managed to get hold of someone on live chat and they are kindly sending a router compatible with fibre out as our current one will not support it 🙂 

Now to listen to the childrens moans until it arrives 🤣

Thank you again for trying to help, it's very much appreciated

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @EmP40 well that is great news! Thanks for letting us know. If you feel like it please mark one of the post in the thread as best answer and save others fretting.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hello.

Our diagnostics show you are connected to internet and no issues seen on the line.All tests are passing fine.

Thanks.

Ranadheer.