Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre broadband unable to be connected as engineer unable to enter property

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Chatterbox

So uh. Yeah. No pre existing connection at this property and since the engineer who turned up today wasnt allowed to enter, am I gonna be paying for a connection that literally isnt there until the lockdown is lifted and the dude is able to come into my property to install the line?

Highlighted
Community Star

I'm afraid there is quite a wait for help here too  @Stovaa.

It may take a day or two for a Talktalk staff member to reach your post. Just wait - don't post again before they reply, as it will send your thread to the back of the queue!

Meanwhile, you can speed things up a little by completing your personal information details for the forum. 

Please update your community profile.

Under "my settings" "personal information"....

Essential to show Landline Phone Number 

Back up smartphone/mobile could be helpful. 

Name
Address (location)

SAVE CHANGES 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Chatterbox

I've now been sent my first bill, including extra charges from the scheduled appointment with the engineer to the start of my contract.

So I'm going to have to pay for a time I had no connection in addition to my normal bill, and I rill probably have to pay that until June when I might get it installed.

I do not want to hand over £50 for something I do not have. I am already paying money to ee to give me extra 4g for every month, because no internet. Pretty soon half my universal credit money will gd going on phone and internet, and I still won't have any internet!

Highlighted
Popular Poster
you should try take this up with the financial Ombudsman...if you've had no service then you shouldn't have to pay...reading all these posts and with the problems I'm having myself I'm starting to regret going with talk talk after years of being with sky...the extra fiver a month would have been worth it than this...good luck
jd britton