would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre hub not arrived by my go live date

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Vickymc
First Timer

Hi, I have recently switched to talk talk fibre from sky broadband. My go live date and been and gone, the engineer text to say he's all done but my hub hasn't even been posted yet. 

The website says it should arrive 2 - 5 days before the live date, but when logged in to my account, it says it's too early for the router to be posted?? 

I've spent hours on the phone and on live chat. All I'm told is the account is not fully activated so the router hasn't yet been sent and I need to wait 24 hours from an email I haven't yet received to ask for any update on the router posting date.. I'm beyond frustrated with the lack of information given by those I speak to about my issue and I don't feel like anyone is actually listening. It's a real sour start. 

Is there anything I can do to help speed it up or get an actual explanation? My Sky account is now cancelled as it's past my go live date so I'm stuck with no internet from anyone and the impression that it's going to be days before I'm connected as it's too early for anyone to help 😒

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Vickymc,

I'm really sorry about this, I know it must be frustrating. It appears that your order is still in progress. I'll check for further updates later today

Chris

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Vickymc,

There are no further updates yet so we'll check again in the morning

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Vickymc,

Just a quick update. There appears to have been an issue with the number porting, this has now been escalated. I'll check for further updates later today

Chris

Highlighted
DMFG32
First Timer

Hi Chris, was there any progress on this?

I'm having the exact same issue and Talk talk ironically isn't talking.

Zero communication from them and current supplier has been switched off.

Thanks

Donna

Highlighted
DMFG32
First Timer

Hi @OCE_Chriswas there any progress on this

I'm having the exact same issue and Talk talk ironically isn't talking.

Zero communication from them and current supplier has been switched off.

I'm regretting joining.

Thanks

Donna

Highlighted
martswain
Philosopher

@DMFG32 

Please do not post YOUR issues on somebody else's thread, it's not the way it's done.

Kindly start your own topic !

Martin
Highlighted
DMFG32
First Timer

@martswain 

Okay Boomer...

Keep in mind that I was enquiring to whether their issue had been resolved so, for the avoidance of doubt, perhaps you shouldn't comment on threads that have zero relevance to you.

Good boy..

Highlighted
martswain
Philosopher

@DMFG32 

Just follow the forum rules and you'll be fine !

Martin
Highlighted
DMFG32
First Timer

again @martswain, this has no relevance to you. Go watch Matlock or something..

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi @DMFG32 

If you have a question or issue with your services, please start your own thread (New Topic) for assistance.  We ask that each customer start their own thread as this will make it easier for us to answer, and for others to follow.

Also, please be aware that being abusive to other posters is against our Community Guidlines and we do ask that all new members of the community familiarise themselves with these.

Many Thanks

Karl.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi @Vickymc

Can you confirm this is now resolved. 

Thanks