Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre not working

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Chatterbox

My fibre internet is not working. Checked connection, restarted the router and taken all cables out and put them all back in. Router is still flashing with an amber light...what can I try?

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

All tests are clear, do you have access to another router for testing ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Chatterbox

No access to another router and this is the third day now!! My neighbour doesn’t have connection either.

Highlighted

Hi

I'll get a router out to you to test.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Ok thankyou 

Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
First Timer

Have been having problems with connection and intermittent connection. I have been online to try and report the problem butto no avail. I have also carried out a speed check only to have a message' we are working on your fault' but that has been every time I have done a check since Saturday 28th.

I work for the NHS and like hundreds of others are now working from home due to the current circumstances. I need access to the internet as I am liaising with the Armed Forces to get additional staff and support for the hospital where I work.

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks

Highlighted

Hi TinaO

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Chatterbox

@OCE_Karl 

router received, been plugged in 20mins and still no internet. Flashing Amber light

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Can anyone help if Karl isn’t working today?

day 4 no internet and not a lot of help

Highlighted

Hi cheetah123,

I'm really sorry for the delay and I'm just taking another look now. As you've tested with 2 different routers and one of the line tests is inconclusive, I've passed this over to Openreach now to see if an external line investigation can be completed. If you don't hear anymore by Tuesday then please post back here and we can re-check for an update for you.

Thanks