Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre to the premises (FTTP) community scheme

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

Where I live we are currently going through a fibre to the premises community scheme, Talk Talk are a registered provider, I just need to know what to do next as the project is approaching the commissioning stage?? 

Highlighted
Community Star

To enable an OCE agent pickup this ticket, may i ask that you update your profile please

Please ensure you enter a Name, and Telephone number and possible alternate telephone number / contract number

Without this information they cannot identify you.

No one apart from TalkTalk and yourself can see this private information

Do not post that information on this thread

Highlighted
First Timer
OK I've done that
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

At present, where available, FTTP is only being provided to new customers.

this will eventually be offered to existing customers but we do not have a timescale for this.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
First Timer

That's ridiculous, so I suppose I need to leave Talk Talk then. 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I can only advise the way things are at present as it is early into the launch of FTTP.

If you do wish to leave, you can contact our customer loyalty teams directly and they can process this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE