cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre with TV box

Super Duper Contributor

Hi Michelle,

No he didn't give any timescales. I did a further speed test and not bad at 28.3/9?  Just want all this settled really?

Thanks for your help aain

Diane

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Diane,

I've requested an update from our Network Team and I'll let you know as soon as I receive an update. If you don't hear back by the end of today then please can you bump your thread and we can re-check this again for you.

Thanks

Super Duper Contributor

Hi Michelle,

You asked me to 'bump'!  I haven't heard anything today. 

Thanks,

Diane

Hi Diane,

Sorry for the delay and thanks for bumping your thread. Our Network Team have advised that the fault is with the 2nd stage repair team and we've been advised to check back on 22/01 for further updates.

Thanks

Super Duper Contributor

That's ok. Do I leave it with you for update?

Diane

Hi Diane,

Please could you bump your thread again on this date and we can contact our Network Team for a further update.

Thanks

Super Duper Contributor

Yep, sure will!

Super Duper Contributor

Hello Michelle,

Just 'bumping' on the 22nd as requested.

Diane

Hi Diane,

Thanks for bumping your thread. I've requested an update now and I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

Thanks

Hi Diane,

I've received an update back to advise that the fault is still under investigation with BTOR for the cabling and jointing work to be completed and the next review date is the 28/02.

Thanks

Super Duper Contributor

Thanks Michelle,

Hey ho, will they let us know or is it for 'us' to keep chasing?

Diane

Hi Diane,

Apologies, we'll need to check back on this date. Just to confirm, you do have a working broadband and voice service at the moment?

Thanks

Super Duper Contributor

Yes I do, apparently it's just that I don't have as fast as I should I am told. 

Diane

Super Duper Contributor
27.20/11.65 by a speed checker if that helps

Hi Diane,

Ok thanks for letting me know.

Thanks

Super Duper Contributor

Hi again,

just to confirm whether you want a 'bump' on the 28th Feb or will you chase?

Cheers,

Diane

Hi Diane,

Apologies for the confusion, please can you bump the thread again on this date and we can re-check with our Network Team for a further update.

Thanks

Super Duper Contributor

Hi again,

Just to let you know that Open Reach are digging up the road just along from us so presumably they may be doing something. Whether it is this issue, not sure, but just to keep you informed.

Do they let you know when work has been completed at all?

Many thanks for your 'bumping' for me.

Diane

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the update. Once the work has been completed/fault closed then BTOR will update the ticket back to our Network Team.

Thanks