Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Firmware Upgrade Request

5 REPLIES 5
RF34R
First Timer

Good Morning, 

I've got my new WiFi Hub a couple of weeks ago when I switched to TalkTalk. I noticed it's still running with the default firmware SG4K10001400t, which seems to have a bug that you can't turn the light off, could this be updated please?

Divsec
Community Star

Hi @RF34R welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during the day

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
RF34R
First Timer
Many thanks @Divsec
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi RF34R

Your router firmware should now be updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

RF34R
First Timer

Thanks @OCE_Karl , 

I can confirm the router has been upgraded successfully.

Luckily the Software as a Service session i was connected to at the time has persistence enabled or the sudden loss of connection would have caused a good few hours worth of work to be lost. #Phew

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Thanks for confirming.  There will be no further disruption in service 🙂

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE