Did you mean: 
Need help?

Firmware update request

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
biscuits99
Popular Poster

Hi,

Please could I request a firmware update for my router?

I am currently on: SG4K10001400t

Thanks.

Highlighted
Divsec
Community Star

Hi biscuit, welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during the day. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number if necessary it is used to identify your account please don't post personal details here.

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi biscuits99

Please can you factory reset your router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds? We can then connect to your router to check the firmware version.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
biscuits99
Popular Poster

Hi @OCE_Debbie 

Is there a way you can get access without me factory resetting it, as I dont really want to lose my config.

Can I just reset the admin password back to the default it came with? Or is there anything else stopping you from connecting?

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi biscuits99

Apologies, I'm unable to connect to your router. This would need to be reset so we can try this again.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
biscuits99
Popular Poster

Hi @OCE_Debbie 

I've sent you a private message with my IP - can you connect to that?

If you could let me know whats preventing you connecting I could try to change that, i.e. open pings, change password or anything else.

Also, is there a link anywhere where I can see the changelog of firmware releases? I'm trying to work out how many releases there have been since the one I have now.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi biscuits99

Apologies I'm still unable to connect to your router. Is TR069 enabled in the router settings?

Factory resetting the router usually allow us to connect to the router.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
biscuits99
Popular Poster

Hi @OCE_Debbie 

Yes, TR-069 is enabled, and I've sent you a private message with a screenshot of the settings.

Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like me to check.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi biscuits99,

Thank you, they look ok. As we can't connect to the router to check the firmware then the next step would be to factory reset the router so that we can try this again.

Thanks