would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Gift Voucher Not Received

17 REPLIES 17
pjfrankl
First Timer

Hello,

I purchased TalkTalk’s Faster Fibre for £22.50 a month and to date have not received details for a £75 voucher after 90days. I have watched out carefully for this.

I purchased the broadband on 11th July, order number N60241189.

I have emailed awin several times over two weeks and not yet had a reply.

I have updated my details here to include my phone number etc. Is someone able to look into this for me?

Many thanks,

Pete F

Community Team

Hi pjfrankl

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Community Team

Hi @pjfrankl

Unfortunately there is no sale tracked through AWIN, 

It appears that you signed up directly through our website, meaning that you are ineligible for any vouchers.  

I can only advise that you follow our complaints procedure to dispute this. 

thehurst
First Timer

I too am still waiting from an order placed in September can someone please contact me thank you.

Community Team
Highlighted
SophieRose
First Timer

Hi,

I purchased a "Fast Broadband package" in August 2018. I also attached my email address for a £55 Amazon voucher but still have not received it. I have waited for the 90-day period to end before contacting you about my voucher.

I would like to receive an update about my Amazon voucher.

Thank you.

Community Team

Hi @SophieRose 

Can you start a separate topic and also update your community profile to include your landline number and I can then help. 

Thanks 

Jimsouthall
First Timer

Hi, I’ve also not received the voucher, been keeping my eye out for the email and well over 90 days now. I’ve emsiled the email address but no reply. What can I do?

Thanks

Kentishcountry
Chatterbox

This is the same situation for me, I signed up to talk talk 7 month ago and chased repeatedly. Last time I ever use talk talk. 

Kentishcountry
Chatterbox

Hi there

I signed up to talk talk in September last year and still nothing back. Was done through Compare the Market Site. I think it was for a £65 voucher but have message the awin email many times and nothing back. Really dissapointing!

Kentishcountry
Chatterbox

Also still waiting after many attempts. Signed up through compare the market and had an email confirming I would receive it but still havent. Not in my junk folder either. Dissapointing!

Community Team

@Jimsouthall   Can you start a new topic and also ensure that your community profile is updated to include your landline number and I can begin to help.

Tyres1983
Popular Poster

Hi I’ve not received mine either every time contact @Win I never get a reply I won’t be recommending talk talk to any one

W taylor
Community Team

Hi Tyres1983

Sorry that you are unhappy,  Can you begin a new topic and and I can start to help. 

Regards

Tyres1983
Popular Poster

I started a new topic but no reply 

W taylor
Community Team
Andyguk79
First Timer

I have not received my voucher from signing up in January. Can you look into this.

Andy
Community Team

Hi @Andyguk79

Can you start your own topic, and also update your community profile to include your Home telephone number and I can begin to help. 

Thanks you.