Did you mean: 
Need help?

Go Live Date

ANSWERED
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sightseer

Hello

I ordered TalkTalk faster fibre on 31/May and was notified the estimated Go Live date would be 16/June and would receive more information "shortly". But my internet has not gone live and I have yet to receive any welcome emails or router from TalkTalk. Just wondering if my order had gotten lost? 

Ray

Ray
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Ray2020

Thanks for your post,

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

Highlighted
Sightseer

Just an update on my previous post.

I called customer service a week ago and was told they were not able to progress or cancel my order because it was stuck on one of the systems.  I am unable to make a new order because this order is stuck. The issue was escalated and I was told there would be a call-back to further advise within 3 days but heard nothing back. I called again early this morning and was told they would call me back in 15mins but it seems like I've been put on the back burner.

I have included my landline number and order number in my profile. I've been trying to get a new service with TalkTalk in over a month now.

If someone would be so kind to fix my order/account for me or direct me to the correct department, that would be most appreciated

Ray
Highlighted
Sightseer
Solution

Resolved.

For some reason my order was rejected but I wasn't notified. The order is apparently still stuck on the part of the systems but I was able to make a new order with a sales rep. 

Ray