I'm sorry to hear this. It looks like this has been delayed. At the moment due to the lock down the engineers are not able to enter the property to keep both themselves and customers safe during this time. If an engineer needs to complete work at the property then we would have to re-book this in for June.
Is your current connection still working at the moment?