cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Go live delayed

Team Player

Oh but they tell me to contact them daily for an update, or should I listen to you?

Naw, I'll contact them daily as they advise, after all they work for TalkTalk so they should be in a better position to tell me what's going on, shouldn't they

TalkTalk: For a fourth successive quarter, TalkTalk received the most complaints per 100,000 customers.
Team Player

Ok next update is Feb 14th, will it be a happy Valentine?  I doubt it, either way they tell me to contact them for an update, so I will, I wont be waiting for advice from here nor the CEO office on my complaint. Just trying to ensure the paying public are aware of the pitfalls here

anyway share price recovers somewhat, .944

TalkTalk: For a fourth successive quarter, TalkTalk received the most complaints per 100,000 customers.
Team Player

Hi

I am still here and I still haven't got the service that I ordered.

Last two updates have been come back for an update, but with 4 and three days separation, so next one is due this Thursday. It is the same story, no room, no capacity it doesnt change

Still nothing from the CEO office either but then I expected nothing less

Community Team - TT Staff

Your complaint is set for review on the 21st You will be contacted then. 

Team Player

Morning, 

21st came and went, no contact. Ditto for every day up to now.

Good news my order was finally completed on the 22nd bad news broadband went down Sunday afternoon the 24th, Not bad two days working then nothing. 

Bit disturbed to be informed the fault may well be in the house, and I may have to pay. Looking forward to hearing how and why this is

Hi Mark4937,

I'm sorry for the delay. Is the voice service also affected? Have you still not been contacted by our CEO's Office?

Thanks

First Timer

I was due to go live 17/4/29 and got message to say delayed. After ringing Customer service I now get email to say they will contact me between 2+4on 24th April

Hi Amanda24,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own thread and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks