Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Gone live and now now internet

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

I recently moved and my go live date was the 1st April. Everything connected okay and then I was told there was a slight problem but I didn’t need to do anything but check home set up which is fine. Connection has been great up until this morning when connection was turned off. I’ve had no messages or anything so This was a surprise. The white light is back on indicating internet however no devices can connect to the internet and I have no no idea what isn’t is happening and im very concerned. I have elderly relatives I need to check on due to the covid 19 crisis via the internet and need This sorted ASAP. I’ve never had an issue before and don’t want this to be the start. THank you! 

Community Manager - TT Staff

closing as duplicate

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.