Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

HG633 router lights meaning

ANSWERED
SeanWassall
First Timer

Hi I thought that I might get more help on this than the live chat. But basically my router has not been working since last night. My devices connect to it but nothing happens. There is only two lights on the router and they are both green, one is the power and the other is the wireless and it keeps flashing. It still hasn’t came back on after resetting it and there are no red lights on the router hopefully someone can help.

SeanWassall
First Timer

Hi I thought that I might get more help on this than the live chat. But basically my router has not been working since last night. My devices connect to it but nothing happens. There is only two lights on the router and they are both green, one is the power and the other is the wireless and it keeps flashing. It still hasn’t came back on after resetting it and there are no red lights on the router hopefully someone can help.

KeithFrench
Community Star

Hi @SeanWassall 

If you want help, you cannot use someone else's thread.

To get help, you must start your own thread. To create your own thread, go to the main page for the board in question & click the "Start a topic" button.

TalkTalk insists on one thread per problem per customer. Please note, TalkTalk makes the rules, not me.

Thanks.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Community Team

Hi @SeanWassall 

Please can you create a new thread, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

Community Team

Hi DissatisfiedTalktalkuser,

Can you please start your own thread and we'll be happy to help

Thanks

Chris

jbacchus49
First Timer

From 4 weeks my broadband is very slow and  stop every 10 minutes , impossible to works in internet in this condition or phone number wireless

I sign for new Faster Fibre but no change , still slow and this  is "pain on neck" .

Community Team

Hi jbacchus49,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own thread and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

ghostbusters3825
First Timer

Okay Thanks you kieth for that very interesting can you also tell me how the wps works how do you change it from 2.5mhz to 5mhz I know there is a button on the side but not sure how it works ? Thanks Again Kieth.

Regards: Ghostbusters 3825 

Alashaz
KeithFrench
Community Star

Hi @ghostbusters3825 

As has been mentioned before this is an old thread & if you want help, you cannot use someone else's thread.

To get help, you must start your own thread. To create your own thread, go to the main page for the board in question & click the "Start a topic" button.

TalkTalk insists on one thread per problem per customer. Please note, TalkTalk makes the rules, not me.

Thanks.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

KeithScutt
Repeat Guest
I have the same problem!! Keeps dropping at peak times like 7:00-9:00, 12:00-14:00, 17:00-21:00.. also spoke to TalkTalk and they monitoring line!! Not happy as losing connection during gaming and costing me points and bonuses 😂😂
Kgscutt
Community Team

Hi KeithScutt,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own thread and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks