Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

HG635 WiFi drop out

11 REPLIES 11
Wellandg
Team Player
started getting this problem on fibre, about 2 weeks ago. On version v1.14t, but at random times I lose wifi to all devices. Have reset router and left basic setting but still same issues. Be nice if someone from TT could answer.
Community Team

Hi Wellandg

I'm sorry to hear this.

Did this only happen after the firmware was updated?

Will the devices re connect on their own or do you need to reboot the router/device?

Thanks

Debbie

Wellandg
Team Player
I wasn't aware a firmware update had been done, but if that was in the last few weeks, then YES. No devices will reconnect. Router has to be powered off then on.
Community Team

Hi Wellandg

Could you try factory resetting the router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds and then retesting to see if you still experience this issue following this?

Thanks

Debbie

Wellandg
Team Player
Have done the reset and the same problem is still happening
Community Team

Hi Wellandg

Apologies for this.

Our Products Team have asked which devices are now not re connecting? Has the software been updated on all these devices? (any software updates waiting)

Thanks

Debbie

Wellandg
Team Player
No products re-connect without powering off then on the router. All products up to date: 4 iPhones 3 iPads 1 Windows 7 PC 2 Windows 10 Laptops 1 Sky HD Box 1 Samsung DVD player 1 Talktalk TV box 1 Google HomeHub Think thats about all Gary
Community Team

Hi Wellandg

Thanks for your reply.

I can send a replacement router for testing, would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

Wellandg
Team Player
Hi If you think it will sort out this very annoying & frustrating problem. Gary
Community Team

Hi Wellandg

The replacement router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

Wellandg
Team Player
Hi New router arrived and has been fine for 3 days so far. Will update if anything changes Thanks
Highlighted
Community Team

Great News, thanks for the update 🙂