Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

HG635 update

10 REPLIES 10
al-d-one
Popular Poster

I have been told form TalkTalk that my HG635 needs a update its on V 1.04 they try to update modem but said will not update (did not say why). now I have been told to try here. Can you please help?

Community Team

Hi al-d-one

Please can you update your Community profile to include your name, telephone number and alternative contact number, we can then look into this further (Please do not post this information on this thread)

Please bump this thread to confirm once your Community profile has been updated.

Thanks

Debbie

al-d-one
Popular Poster

Thank you Debbie,

I have done that.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi al-d-one

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

Are you a TalkTalk Business customer?

Debbie

al-d-one
Popular Poster
No just use the box for home.
Community Team

Hi al-d-one

I've pushed out the latest firware to your router as requested. The update should complete in a few minutes 

Chris

al-d-one
Popular Poster

Thank you all for help with modem update now on V1.14, now download 21 (better) but still have fault on line, hope TalkTalk can sort that out and I will be happy.

Community Team

I can see that your speed has improved over the last few days but still a bit low, are you experiencing any other problems?

Chris

al-d-one
Popular Poster

No phone working well, only the low speed of internet, for some time now TalkTalk  said have a problem with the local exchange.

Before I was getting a good 30+ upto 37.

Alan

PS Thank you again for all help.

Community Team

OK thanks,

I'd see how it goes on the new firmware, DLM does seem to be moving you to increasingly faster profiles so it must be seeing and improvement in your connection stats (errors and/or stability)

Chris

Community Team

Hi al-d-one,

How have you found the connection since your last post?

Thanks