cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

HUB needs firmware update

6 REPLIES 6
First Timer

Hello there. In my service centre it says that my router needs an firmware update. Can any authorised person push the update for me like I've seen in similar posts? Thank you

First Timer
Can anybody respond? My internet is not as good as it should be.
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi sami95

Apologies for the delay. I've checked and your router has the latest firmware version.

What issues are you experiencing with the connection?

Thanks

Debbie

First Timer

speed issues. says 7mbps. need an engineer

router is in master socket

Hi

Sync speed is low, but all tests are clear.

Can you check the home phone and see if there is a clear dial tone or if there is any noise on your line.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

First Timer

Phone is ok with clear tone. Internet speed is not good, can't do a speed test connecting behind the master socket because it's not a compatible master socket to do that. Please send an engineer

Hi,

The next step will be to arrange an engineer visit to investigate further, to do this can you confirm:

• That you accept potential Engineers charges
  • Provide availability, either AM (8am to 1pm) or PM (1pm to 6pm) between Monday to Friday.

To confirm you're the account holder can you reply to me via PM (Personal Message) with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number or account number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your telephone password

NOTE: If you don’t have a telephone password why not add one now check out Setting up your telephone password for details

If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • Your registered email address:
  • Your registered mobile phone number:  

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks