cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Help no internet!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Chatterbox

No internet! No landline to check service. Need help! Need internet for work flashing amber. Then flashes amber and green.

Joanna
Community Star

I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Joanna,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chatterbox
I have just done this. What happens now please
Joanna
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Joanna1989

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults and your line is showing in sync and connected.

Are you still experiencing this fault?

Thanks

Debbie