Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Hg633 Firmware Update from 1.22t to latest

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi,

I'm currently on 1.22t and have had TR069 turned off. It is now back on and could a OCE please update my router to the latest firmware as I've signed up to a new faster package ?

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

I will ask an OCE to upgrade it to V2.00 firmware.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Unix1,

I've tried to check the firmware, however this has been unsuccessful. Could you factory reset the router and let us know once this has been completed and we can try and update this again for you.

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Michelle,

Done, please try again.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi

I've pushed the firmware update.  Log into the router and see if this has updated to V2.00t

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Successfully updated to the latest firmware (2.00) now thanks so this can now be closed

Highlighted

Excellent 🙂

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE