cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How do I get Wi-Fi Hub firmware upgrade?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Whizz Kid

Hello

I have been with Tiscali/Talktalk for many years. Recently, I have used my own Netgear router because of issues with the Super Router.

Last week I renewed my TalkTalk contract and have been supplied with the SagemCom FAST-5364 Wi-Fi Hub. This router was easy to install and has been working well with good wi-fi performance over the last 5+ days.

When testing my connection via the Service Centre, broadband performance appears similar to what we had using the Netgear router, so no service problems. However, there is a warning flag “You have a Sagemcom-FAST5364 but the software needs updating to the latest version.”  (The Admin GUI says copyright TT2017.)

Is there anything I need to do to get the software update loaded, or will this eventually happen automatically?

Thanks, Jon

Highlighted
Community Star

It should automatically update itself over the next few days.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Whizz Kid

OK, thanks Keith, I'll wait and see.

The Hub has been up 6 1/2 days so far. Interestingly, the download speed as shown on the dashboard dropped in the last 24 hours from just over 21 Mbps to 16.5 Mbps.

I'll see what happens in the coming days.

Jon

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Jon

Firmware should be updated now.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Whizz Kid

Thanks Karl. Dashboard now shows TT 2020.

This explains why our connection dropped out for a few minutes around 1 hour ago!

Great support as ever. Thank you.

Jon

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE